An error occurred: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: parameter
- Hosting a holiday party? Consider using truffles, cookie balls or cookie pops as party favors. There are a variety of flavor combinations to suit your preferences or party theme.
- Cheese balls are a must-have for any holiday party. There are so many different flavor combinations! Most of them can be made in advance, then simply plate with crackers just before serving.
- Trifles are not only delicious, but they can also make beautiful centerpieces for the holiday table. Consider placing the bowl on a bed of fresh pine boughs for an elegant touch.
- The Yule Log, or bûche de Noël, is a traditional French Christmas cake that’s made in the shape of a log. Not only is it beautiful, but it’s also very achievable for those of us that are not French pastry chefs!
- Cranberries are harvested between Labor Day and Halloween, making them widely available during November and December. As a result, cranberries are extremely popular on holiday tables.
- Sweet treats make great holiday gifts. Try chocolate bark for an easy option that makes you look like a pro.
- The holidays just wouldn’t be complete without a gingerbread house. This is a great project to do with the kids on a blustery winter day. And the best part? It requires no baking – just plenty of creativity!
- Fudge is a favorite during the holidays. It makes a great gift for everyone and the flavor varieties are endless.