An error occurred: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: parameter
Cocktail Party Tips
- Cut cheese fresh from the refrigerator. It is easier to cut when cold.
- Set cheese out 30 minutes to one hour before guests arrive. Cold temperatures mute the flavor.
- If you don't have a cheese slicer, use a potato peeler to cut thin slices of hard cheeses like Parmesan and Asiago.
- Cutting vegetables or fruit into bite-size pieces can help discourage double dipping.
- Don’t let the vegetables get all the love. Fruit platters can be a fun alternative! Try strawberries, pineapple chunks, grapes, or other fresh fruit in season.
- Veggie platters make an appearance at most parties. Try assembling your own, so you can choose the vegetables that best suit your dip.