Zesty Hot Holiday Broccoli Dip
Featuring pimentos, broccoli and two kinds of cheese, this tasty dip is still a smart choice. And a perfect complement to the crisp WHEAT THINS.
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 1 jar (2 oz.) diced pimentos, drained
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup mozzarella; mix well.
- Spread onto bottom of shallow casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until dip is heated through. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella; bake 5 min. or until melted.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
In addition to being a good source of vitamin C from the broccoli and pimientos, this festive dip is a good source of fiber when served with the crisp WHEAT THINS Snacks.
Bake this hot tasty dip in a 9-inch pie plate instead of the casserole dish.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|