Witch's Cauldron OREO Cookie Balls
Win any Halloween party with these cute dessert bites! Chocolate cookie balls on a stick are decorated with frosting and sprinkles in this fun holiday treat.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- ½ cup green decorating icing
- ½ cup Halloween sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip one end of each of 48 lollipop sticks in small amount of chocolate; insert into center of each ball. Place on wax paper-covered rimmed baking sheet, pressing down gently to flatten bottom of each ball slightly. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip pops in remaining melted chocolate; return to pan, allowing some of the chocolate to pool at the base of each ball.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Turn pops over. Decorate flat side of ball with remaining ingredients to resemble a bubbling witch's cauldron as shown in photo. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Enjoy these bite-size treats with built-in portion control.
- Halloween Sprinkles
Purchase a Halloween sprinkle mixture that includes some mini button candy eyes.
- Special Extra
For a fun presentation, fill several tall glasses with candy corn or other Halloween candy and insert pops into candy to keep them upright.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|