- ½ cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. each dried oregano leaves and garlic powder
- 48 TRISCUIT Roasted Garlic Crackers
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients except crackers; spread onto crackers.
- Place in single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 5 min. or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Since this flavorful pizza dip is made with better-for-you products, it can fit into a healthful eating plan for you and your family.
Prepare as directed, using shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese and TRISCUIT Crackers.
Substitute 1/2 cup sliced stuffed green olives or chopped sun-dried tomatoes for the broccoli.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|