White Chocolate-Raspberry Torte
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings
- 55 NILLA Wafers, divided
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Line 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap. Cut 34 wafers in half with serrated knife. Spread jam onto 34 wafer halves; cover with remaining wafer halves to make 34 sandwiches. Arrange 17 sandwiches on bottom of prepared pan, with cut sides of sandwiches pressing against side of pan. Place remaining sandwiches on top of first row to make second row.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Add chocolate; mix well. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into prepared pan; spread to make even layer, completely covering wafers. Cover with remaining wafers, top sides down; press gently into pudding layer to secure. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto plate just before serving; discard plastic wrap. Garnish dessert with remaining whipped topping and raspberries.
- Jazz it Up!
Make chocolate curls from additional white chocolate. Use to garnish dessert with the remaining whipped topping and raspberries. (Nutrition information does not include chocolate curl garnish)
- Great Make-Ahead Dessert
This delicious dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before garnishing as directed and serving.
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|