White Chocolate OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle cookie balls with additional cookie crumbs.
- Size Wise
Looking for a sweet treat but don't want to overindulge? These delicious cookie balls are the perfect way to help you keep tabs on portions.
Substitute 16 oz. vanilla candy wafers for the white baking chocolate. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs; shape into balls as directed. Refrigerate 10 min. (Do not freeze.) Melt candy wafers as directed on package; stir in 4-1/2 tsp. oil. Dip balls in candy coating, then refrigerate as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|