White Chocolate-Coconut Cream Pie
Melted white chocolate covers a coconut and graham cracker crust that is filled with coconut pudding and whipped cream for a cool and luscious pie.
Prep time25 min
Total time4hr 0min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 1½ cups flaked coconut, divided
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted
- ½ cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), divided
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) coconut cream instant pudding mix
- 1¾ cups cold milk
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix 1 cup coconut, margarine and crumbs in 9-inch pie plate; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake 10 min. Melt 3 oz. chocolate as directed on package. Spread onto bottom of crust. Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in remaining coconut; pour into crust. Refrigerate until ready to add next layer. Melt remaining chocolate. Add 1/4 cup whipping cream; stir until mixture is well blended. Cool 15 min. or until room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining whipping cream in chilled large bowl with mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add half the whipped cream to chocolate mixture; whisk until well blended. Stir in remaining whipped cream. Spoon over filling in crust. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. One pie makes enough for 10 servings.
- Special Extra
Toast additional sweetened coconut; sprinkle over pie just before serving.
Prepare using vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 31g|
|Saturated fat 19g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|