White Chocolate Cherry Pecan Cheesecake
Looking for a spectacular dessert recipe for a special celebration or holiday? Try this creamy white chocolate cheesecake with a pecan crust and cherry topping.
Prep time30 min
Total time5hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted, divided
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Reserve 16 pecan halves for garnish. Finely chop remaining pecans; mix with graham crumbs, sugar and butter until well blended. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add chocolate and 1 tsp. vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Mix pie filling and remaining vanilla until blended; spoon over cheesecake. Top with whipped topping and reserved pecans.
Special recipes are fun to eat as part of an annual celebration. Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent dessert at your next party.
- How to Toast Nuts
Spread pecans into single layer on baking sheet. Bake in 350°F oven 5 to 7 min. or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
- Important Note
If using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce the oven temperature to 275°F.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 31g|
|Saturated fat 16g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 38g|
|Added sugars 26g|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|