White Chocolate Candy Cane Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ¾ cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate, melted
- ¼ tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ½ cup chopped candy canes
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in melted chocolate and peppermint extract.
- Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until center of cheesecake is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Top with whipped topping and chopped candy just before serving.
Enjoy a serving of this indulgent cheesecake when you celebrate the holidays with loved ones.
- Special Extra
To create an icicle effect on top of cheesecake, spoon the whipped topping into a resealable plastic bag. Snip one of the corners off bottom of bag. Squeeze topping out to form soft peaks on top of cake.
- How to Prepare In a 13x9-inch Pan
Prepare and bake cheesecake as directed, using 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar, 1/4 cup butter, 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, 4 eggs, 1 pkg. (4 oz.) white baking chocolate and 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract. Top with the whipped topping and chopped candy canes as directed just before serving. Makes 16 servings.
If using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce the oven temperature to 300°F.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 29g|
|Saturated fat 18g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|