White Bean & Artichoke Dip
Make ahead and refrigerate this vegetarian dip made with creamy white beans, artichoke hearts and roasted red peppers for an easy party dip for WHEAT THINS Snacks.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 2 cups dip or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed, divided
- ½ cup chopped drained roasted red peppers, divided
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. EACH beans and peppers for later use. Cut 1 artichoke heart into thin slices; set aside.
- Process cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic with remaining beans and artichoke hearts in food processor until well blended and almost smooth. Spoon into medium bowl.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley and remaining peppers; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top dip with reserved beans and peppers, and artichoke slices before serving with the WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using your favorite variety of canned white beans, such as navy beans.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Big Snacks instead of the regular WHEAT THINS. Makes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS Big Snacks each.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle dip with additional chopped fresh parsley before serving. Garnish with fresh lemon slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 5g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|