Whipped Feta Dip with Dill
For an easy party appetizer, try this creamy mix of Neufchatel and feta cheeses. Seasoned with lemon and dill, it's perfect for dipping with WHEAT THINS Crackers.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/4 cups dip or 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) reduced-fat feta cheese
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 pitted green olives, quartered
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Beat Neufchatel, feta and sour cream in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add dill, lemon juice and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spoon into serving bowl. Drizzle with oil; top with olives.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
Garnish with sprigs of additional fresh dill before serving.
Prepare using 1 pkg. (5 oz.) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese.
For a change of pace, top this flavorful dip with your favorite variety of green olives, such as Castelvetrano olives. Or if you're not an olive fan, you can prepare this recipe omitting the drizzle of olive oil and quartered olive topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|