WHEAT THINS Taco Touchdown Dip
Looking for the perfect dip for the big football game? This delicious taco dip uses sour cream to decorate the layered dip into a fun football stadium!
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 container (16 oz.) light sour cream, divided
- 1 tub (16 oz.) whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) guacamole
- 11 EACH red and yellow grape tomatoes
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. sour cream into small resealable plastic bag; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix remaining sour cream with cream cheese spread and taco seasoning mix until blended. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Spread sour cream mixture into 13x9-inch rectangle on platter; top with guacamole.
- Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle sour cream mixture into lines over guacamole to resemble football field. Top with tomatoes for the football players.
- Add salsa and shredded cheese to platter as shown in photo. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
Top dip with 1 rinsed 15.5-oz. can black beans in addition to the salsa, spooning beans onto one end of dip and salsa onto other end.
Substitute shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese for the shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Big Snacks instead of the WHEAT THINS Original Snacks. Makes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS Big Snacks each.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|