WHEAT THINS Graveyard Taco Dip
What's a more perfect appetizer for your Halloween party than a delicious, layered taco dip appetizer disguised as a spooky graveyard?
- 1⅓ cups light sour cream, divided
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15.4 oz.) reduced-sodium refried black beans
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pitted black olive, coarsely chopped
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Mix 1 cup sour cream and taco seasoning mix until blended.
- Spread beans onto bottom of 1-1/2-qt. serving dish; top with sour cream mixture, cheese, salsa and onions.
- Spoon remaining sour cream into small resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to decorate some of the WHEAT THINS to resemble tombstones as shown in photo. Insert into top of dip.
- Cut larger piece off trimmed corner of filled bag; use to squeeze sour cream mixture into mounds around decorated WHEAT THINS. Decorate with olives to resemble ghosts.
- Serve with additional WHEAT THINS.
This Mexican-inspired dip is a smart and delicious appetizer that can help you eat right.
- Special Extra
Serve with cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the WHEAT THINS.
- Fun Variation
Lightly sprinkle additional taco seasoning mix onto the decorated tombstones before inserting into dip.
If you like it extra spicy, prepare using hot thick and chunky salsa.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|