Warm Mexican Spread
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 cups spread, or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 6 crackers each.
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Italian dressing
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- TRISCUIT Crackers
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic and dressing.
- Place cream cheese on sheet of heavy-duty foil; top with tomato mixture and shredded cheese. Place on grill grate.
- Grill 8 to 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and cream cheese is softened but still holds its shape. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with crackers.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
- Use Your Oven
Prepare this recipe year-round by assembling recipe on foil-covered baking sheet and baking in 375°F oven 12 to 14 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and cream cheese is softened but still holds its shape. Serve as directed.
No heavy-duty foil on hand? Just use a double-layer of regular foil instead.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|