Warm Caramel Apple RITZ Toppers
Buttery crackers topped with warm apples, cream cheese spread and caramel topping make a sweet and quick dessert idea.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 apple, cut into 32 slices
- 32 RITZ Crackers
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese spread
- 3 Tbsp. salted caramel topping
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add apples; cook 3 to 4 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Spread crackers with cream cheese spread.
- Top with apples and caramel topping.
- Make Ahead
The apples can be cooked ahead of time; cool completely. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 days. When ready to serve, spoon apples into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or just until warmed before using to prepare recipe as directed.
Substitute brown sugar & cinnamon cream cheese spread, or goat cheese, for the whipped cream cheese spread.
- Special Extra
Melt 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle over apple-topped crackers in addition to the salted caramel topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Added sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|