Very Berry "Cheesecakes"
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (8 squares)
- ⅓ cup strawberry 1/3-less-fat than cream cheese
- ½ cup mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries)
- Spread graham squares with cream cheese.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Crisp graham “crusts” are topped with strawberry cream cheese and a medley of colorful fresh berries to create sweet “cheesecake” treats that are a smart choice for your healthful eating plan.
Prepare using your favorite variety of cream cheese.
Prepare using plain 1/3-less-fat than cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|