Very Berry Cheesecake Dip with WHEAT THINS Dippers
Savor the flavors of a creamy cherry and blueberry topped cheesecake with just 15 minutes of prep in this dessert dip recipe - the perfect party dessert.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 3 cups dip or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 cup frozen lite whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup cherry pie filling (about 1/2 of 21-oz. can)
- ½ cup blueberries
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. whipped topping into pastry bag fitted with small star tip; reserve for later use.
- Mix Neufchatel cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in remaining whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of pie plate.
- Spoon cherry pie filling over center of Neufchatel mixture.
- Top with blueberries and reserved whipped topping as shown in photo.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using blueberry pie filling, and substituting pitted fresh cherries or sliced fresh strawberries for the blueberries.
- Make Ahead
This easy-to-make dip can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. For best results, let the dip stand at room temperature 20 min. before serving to soften slightly for easier dipping.
Leftover pie filling can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Serve over pound cake slices or ice cream for a quick dessert.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|