Vanilla-Berry Trifle in a Cloud
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1/2 cup each.
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3½ cups cold milk
- 2 cups mixed berries (sliced fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Use back of spoon to spread whipped topping onto bottom and up side of 2-1/2-qt. trifle dish or clear glass serving bowl. Gently press 16 wafers into whipped topping around side of bowl.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Spoon half into prepared bowl; top with layers of half each of the remaining wafers and berries. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until wafers begin to soften.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of instant pudding mix.
- Best of Season
Prepare using your favorite seasonal fresh fruits.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|