Savory and sweet, with a gummy candy on top. A Ritz Cracker covered with semi-sweet chocolate is a bite of sheer delight.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 36 RITZ Crackers with Whole Wheat
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 36 berry-shaped gummy candies(about 2/3 cup or 4 oz.)
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, chopped
- Dip crackers in melted semi-sweet chocolate, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate.
- Place in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets. Immediately top with candies.
- Melt white chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle over berry-topped crackers. Refrigerate 15 min. or until firm.
- Special Extra
Substitute other gummy candy shapes.
If the chocolate coating on the crackers becomes firm before you are ready to top the crackers with the candies, add a dab of leftover melted chocolate to the bottom of each candy before placing on cracker to secure it to the cracker.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|