USA OREO Cookie Pops
Celebrate America - on a stick! Sweet chocolate cookie pops are coated then decorated in your favorite patriotic designs for the perfect make ahead dessert!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie pop each.
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 8 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- Decorations: red, white and blue sprinkles; nonpareils; colored sugar; melted red and blue candy coating wafers; decorating icings or gels
- Insert wooden pop stick into filling in center of each cookie; place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in candy coating, turning to evenly coat all sides of each cookie with candy coating. Return to baking sheet.
- Decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- Size Wise
Take the time to savor the flavor of these decorative cookie pops that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container at room temperature until ready to serve.
Prepare using melted white or semi-sweet baking chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|