Ultimate Bacon Mac 'n Cheese RITZwich
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- ½ cup hot cooked macaroni and cheese
- 1 Tbsp. crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped seeded jalapeño peppers
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine macaroni and cheese, bacon and peppers.
- Place 12 crackers, top sides down, in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Top evenly with half the cheddar; cover with macaroni and cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining cheddar and crackers, top sides up, to make 12 sandwiches.
- Bake 4 to 5 min. or until filling is heated through and cheddar is melted.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
- For Spicier RITZwiches
Prepare using unseeded jalapeño peppers.
This is a great use for leftover macaroni and cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|