Ahh, Tuscany: the summer sun on the hills, the sun-dried tomatoes and olives. We’ve captured it all for you in this dip. It'll take you there during every bite.
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 cups or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. each (dip only).
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- ½ cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onions
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients except crackers; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Serve with snacks.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and light sour cream.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with cut-up fresh vegetables in addition to the snacks.
- How to Hydrate Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Place tomatoes in small bowl; pour boiling water over tomatoes to cover. Let stand 5 to 10 min. to soften tomatoes. Drain; pat dry.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|