Turtle Pumpkin Pie
We're taking everyone's favorite smooth, creamy holiday pie to a whole new level with drizzled caramel, chopped pecans and airy whipped topping. Cue the applause.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- Beat next 5 ingredients in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, caramel topping and nuts just before serving.
Prepare using 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- For a No-Bake Pie
Prepare crust as directed but do not bake. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 41g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||30 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|