Turkey & Cheese Roll-Ups
- 2 slices deli-style roasted turkey breast (3 oz.)
- 2 American cheese singles
- ¼ apple, cut into 12 matchlike sticks
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- Place 1 turkey slice on cutting board; top with 1 cheese slice and 6 apple sticks. Roll up.
- Repeat with remaining turkey, cheese and apples.
- Cut each roll-up into 6 pieces; place on crackers.
The sweet flavor of the crisp apples is the perfect complement to the turkey and cheese in these delicious topped crackers that can help you eat right. Plus, you'll get a good source of calcium from the cheese.
Prepare using deli-style ham slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||4 %DV|