Turkey, Cheese & Bacon RITZwich
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 24 RITZ Everything Crackers
- 4 slices deli-style roasted turkey breast (3 oz.), each cut into 3 pieces
- 4 slices cooked bacon, each cut into 3 pieces
- 2 slices cheddar cheese (2 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 12 crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top each with 1 piece EACH turkey, bacon and cheese.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with dressing. Cover with remaining crackers to make 12 sandwiches.
- Size Wise
Portion out a serving of this snack onto a small plate to help prevent overeating.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|