Turkey Bacon-Basil Bites
- 12 TRISCUIT Reduced Fat Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-fat cream cheese spread
- 3 slices cooked low-sodium turkey bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 3 cherry tomatoes, each cut into 4 wedges
- 6 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin slices
- Spread crackers with cream cheese spread.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Serve these tasty appetizers to friends and family who are trying to eat right.
Prepare using your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers, such as TRISCUIT Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers.
- Special Extra
Prepare using reduced-fat garden vegetable cream cheese spread.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|