Tropical HONEY MAID "Ice Cream" Bars
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 21 servings, 1 bar each.
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- ¾ cup half-and-half
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ⅛ tsp. almond extract
- ¾ cup drained canned crushed pineapple in juice
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 10½ HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, broken into quarters
- Line 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides.
- Blend first 4 ingredients in blender until well blended; pour into medium bowl. Add pineapple and coconut; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Freeze 4 hours.
- Use plastic wrap handles to remove dessert from pan. Cut dessert into thirds, then cut each piece crosswise into 7 bars. Fill each of 2 graham pieces with 1 frozen bar before serving.
- Coconut MIlk
The coconut milk used to prepare this recipe is unsweetened and can be found in the Asian or Hispanic sections of your supermarket. Do not confuse it with cream of coconut, which is sweetened, or with coconut water or coconut milk beverage.
Substitute drained canned pineapple tidbits for the crushed pineapple.
- Make Ahead
These frosty portion-controlled treats can be stored in freezer-weight container up to 1 month. Let frozen mixture stand at room temperature about 10 min. before cutting and sandwiching between graham pieces.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|