TRISCUIT Veggie-Havarti Melts
Smoky bacon, creamy melted cheese and roasted Brussels sprouts all topped with a bit of fig jam combine to make savory appetizer bites.
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 6 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 oz. Havarti cheese
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 6 slices cooked center-cut bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp. fig jam
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with butter; place in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 min. or until sprouts are crisp and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut cheese into 6 slices, then cut each slice diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese and bacon.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with Brussels sprouts and jam.
Substitute 1 Tbsp. olive oil for the melted butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|