TRISCUIT® Tri-Color Pepper Cheese Melts
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped yellow pepper
- 15 TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
- Mix cheese and peppers. Spoon evenly onto crackers
- Place 8 of the topped crackers on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or just until cheese begins to melt. Repeat with the remaining topped crackers.
- Serve warm.
Your guests will love these colorful appetizers. The peppers are rich in vitamin C, and the cheese is a good source of calcium.
- Make Ahead
Mix cheese mixture as directed; cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Spoon onto crackers just before serving, then microwave as directed.
- Best of Season
While these appetizers look best when prepared with 3 different colors of peppers, they can be prepared with any color of peppers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||30 %DV|