TRISCUIT Pull-Apart Pepperoni "Pizza"
When you need a quick after school snack, this pepperoni pizza is easy enough to make that the kids can help put it together.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 24 TRISCUIT Roasted Garlic Crackers
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 oz. pepperoni slices (about 15), quartered
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place crackers, with sides touching, in single layer on baking sheet to form solid rectangle; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and remaining cheese.
- Bake 5 to 7 min. or until toppings are heated through and cheese is melted.
Prepare using original TRISCUIT Crackers.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
Prepare using shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese and/or turkey pepperoni.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|