TRISCUIT Prosciutto & Arugula Pizza
This pull apart appetizer has the flavors of your favorite prosciutto and arugula pizza yet is much easier to make and serve. Perfect for entertaining friends!
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 2 oz. light Havarti cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup drained sweet piquanté peppers, sliced
- 1 slice prosciutto (1/2 oz.), cut into thin strips
- ½ cup baby arugula
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet to form solid rectangle; top with cheese, peppers and prosciutto.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with arugula.
Recreate a favorite pizza flavor combination in these delicious, yet easy-to-make, appetizers. Start with whole wheat TRISCUIT Crackers which are a good source of fiber and contain 24 g of whole grains in each tasty serving. Then, top with Havarti cheese which is a good source of calcium and piquanté peppers which are a good source of vitamin C. The prosciutto and arugula add the perfect finishing touches. Enjoy!
Prepare using shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese.
- Special Extra
Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. balsamic glaze after topping with the arugula.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|