Everyone loves nachos, but they're not the easiest appetizer to serve a crowd - unless you use TRISCUIT Crackers to build delicious bite size stacked nachos.
- ½ lb. 93%-fat-free ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp. (about 1/2 of 1-oz. pkg.) taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ½ cup finely shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¼ cup guacamole
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 24 pickled jalapeño slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook turkey in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat until done, stirring occasionally. Add taco seasoning mix and tomatoes; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Arrange crackers in single layer in rectangular shape on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Top with cheese, then turkey mixture.
- Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Slide "pizza" onto serving plate; top with remaining ingredients.
Enjoy the great taste of eating well with these crisp whole wheat crackers topped with the flavors of nachos.
- How To Use the Remaining Packaged Taco Seasoning Mix
Mix the remaining package of taco seasoning mix with 1 cup sour cream. Refrigerate 1 hour. Use to top hot baked potatoes or other cooked vegetables, or as a dip for your favorite NABISCO Crackers.
- For a Milder "Pizza"
Top with 1 drained 4-oz. can chopped green chiles instead of the jalapeño pepper slices.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|