TRISCUIT Jalapeño Popper Pizza
Love jalapeno poppers but hate making them? Make them simpler with these chopped green chili and jalapeno topped crackers, perfect for a party.
- 50 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 1½ cups shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 large fresh jalapeño pepper, cut into thin slices
- 2 Tbsp. creamy chipotle taco sauce
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange crackers in concentric circles on parchment-covered pizza pan to form 13-inch round, overlapping edges of crackers as necessary to cover bottom of pan. Top with cheeses, chilies and jalapeño peppers.
- Bake 7 to 10 min. or until cheeses are melted.
- Top with taco sauce and cilantro.
Reduced-fat mozzarella and sharp cheddar cheeses team up to provide an excellent source of calcium in this flavorful appetizer.
Prepare using your favorite variety of shredded reduced-fat cheese, such as pepper-Jack or Mexican blend.
Substitute chipotle mayonnaise for the taco sauce. Or prepare your own creamy taco sauce by mixing 1 Tbsp. EACH regular taco sauce with sour cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 0g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|