TRISCUIT Ham, Cheese & Jam Toppers
Perfect for girls' night in, these sophisticated but simple appetizers combine smoked ham with a drizzle of sweet fig jam and a touch of thyme.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 5 topped crackers each.
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese spread
- 30 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 5 slices deli Black Forest ham (4 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. fig jam, warmed
- 1½ tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Spread cream cheese spread onto crackers.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Substitute low-fat ricotta cheese or goat cheese for the cream cheese spread.
Substitute prosciutto for the ham and 30 baby arugula leaves (about 1/2 cup) for the thyme.
- How to Warm the Jam
Spoon jam into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 10 sec. or just until warmed; stir.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|