TRISCUIT Chicken Parm Snackers
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cooked small boneless skinless chicken breast half (4 oz.), cut into 16 thin slices
- ¼ cup spaghetti sauce
- 16 TRISCUIT Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- ½ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut cheese into 8 slices, then cut each slice in half. Combine chicken and sauce; toss to coat.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with chicken, cheese and oregano.
- Bake 5 to 6 min. or until cheese is melted.
These snackers, made with better-for-you crackers, can fit into a healthful eating plan.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with a glass of Merlot. Please drink responsibly.
If you don't have a leftover cooked chicken breast, use 4 oz. meat cut from a store-bought rotisserie chicken.
Prepare using TRISCUIT Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers or RITZ Crackers.