Triple-Layer Eggnog Pie
Celebrate Christmas with layers of delicious, creamy eggnog pudding pie. This beautiful pie will be the new favorite recipe on the holiday dessert table!
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 10 caramels
- 1 cup cold milk, divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold eggnog
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Microwave caramels and 1 Tbsp. milk in microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM (50%) 30 sec. or until caramels are completely melted when stirred. Pour into crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Beat pudding mixes, eggnog and remaining milk with whisk 2 min.; spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding mixture over nuts. Stir half the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
Sweets can fit into a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Prepare using 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 17g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 40g|
|Added sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|