Triple Layer Chocolate Pie
You won't believe how easy it is to turn 5 ingredients into a chocolate lover's dream dessert! An OREO Cookie crust holds layers of chocolate and whipped topping.
Prep time25 min
Total time4hr 25min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Spread 1-1/2 cups pudding onto bottom of crust. Stir half the whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Prepare this creamy pie using fat-free milk and frozen lite whipped topping.
- Special Extra
Garnish pie with fresh strawberries and fresh mint sprigs before serving.
- Triple-Layer Lemon Pie
Prepare recipe using Golden OREO Cookies and lemon instant pudding mixes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Added sugars 29g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|