Triple-Layer Chocolate Bars
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 45min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 bar each.
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided
- 10 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) white chocolate instant pudding, or any flavor
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil extending over edges to form handles. Microwave 4 oz. chocolate and 5 Tbsp. of the butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add crumbs; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Microwave 1/3 cup water and remaining 5 Tbsp. butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until well blended after each addition. Spread over crust. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until firm.
- Microwave remaining 4 oz. chocolate and cream in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread over pudding layer. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 24 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
At 24 servings, these indulgent treats are good to bring to a party.
- Jazz It Up
Stir 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans into crumb mixture before pressing into pan.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|