Triple-Decker Jack BLT
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 36 RITZ Crackers
- 3 large iceberg lettuceleaves, each torn into 8 pieces
- 3 campari tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 2 thin Colby Jack cheeseslices (1-1/2 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- 3 slices cooked bacon, each broken into 4 pieces
- Spread mayonnaise onto 24 crackers.
- Top EACH of 12 crackers with 1 EACH lettuce piece and tomato slice. Cover with remaining mayonnaise-topped crackers, mayonnaise sides up.
- Top with cheese, remaining lettuce pieces, bacon and remaining crackers.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers, such as RITZ Garlic Butter Crackers or RITZ Everything Crackers.
Secure each stack with a toothpick. Remove and discard just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|