Triple Citrus Cheesecake
This easy New York style cheesecake is ready to bake in just 20 minutes. Lemon, lime and orange flavors combine into a perfect spring or summer dessert.
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 35min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. zest and 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 EACH lemon, lime and orange
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, brown sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients; pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- How to Prepare in 13x9-inch Pan
Prepare recipe as directed, increasing the crushed grahams to 12 (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs) and the butter to 1/3 cup, and decreasing the final cheesecake baking time to 40 min. or until center is almost set.
- How to Avoid Cracked Cheesecakes
After adding the eggs, be careful not to overbeat the batter since this can cause the baked cheesecake to crack.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 24g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Trans fat .5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Added sugars 19g|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|