Triple-Chocolate Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 42 servings.
- ½ cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- Stir milk and pudding mix in medium bowl with large spoon just until moistened. Immediately stir in cookie crumbs; mix well.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 20 min. or until firm. Drizzle with white chocolate; refrigerate 10 min. or until firm.
Thank you. We heard your feedback and rewrote the recipe to clarify the directions. Please follow this updated recipe and handy tips. Thank you for your input.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra
Use a food processor to finely crush the OREO cookies, and use a mini cookie dough scoop to make uniformly sized cookie balls.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|