Triple-Berry Cheesecake Squares
- 36 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries(raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries)
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Mix crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread over crust. Top with berries. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Refrigerate 10 min. or until slightly thickened; spoon over fruit. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Since this great-tasting dessert is made with better-for-you products, it can fit into your healthful eating plan!
- How to Soften Neufchatel Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until slightly softened.