Touchdown OREO Caramel Blondies
Need a football themed dessert? These super fun football shaped cookies are made from OREO Cookies and purchased cookie mix, so they take only 15 minutes to prep!
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 15 servings.
- 8 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (16.75 oz.) dark chocolate chip cookie mix
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Chop 4 cookies; finely crush remaining cookies.
- Prepare cookie dough as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over dough; swirl gently with knife. Top with crushed cookies; press gently into dough to secure.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or just until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan; remove and discard foil. Use sharp knife to cut dessert into 15 football-shaped blondies. Reserve trimmings for snacking or another use. (See Tip.)
- Spoon frosting into pastry bag fitted with small writing tip. Use to pipe laces on footballs.
- How to Use the Blondie Trimmings
Coarsely chop reserved blondie trimmings. Use as an ingredient in your favorite trifle or parfait recipe. Or, serve over scoops of ice cream.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans over dough in pan along with the crushed cookies.
Prepare using your favorite chocolate chip cookie mix, such as milk chocolate chip cookie mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|