Tofu, Veggie & Sriracha "Banh Mi" Bites
If you love a good Vietnamese banh mi sandwich, you will love these party appetizers that feature the classic sandwich flavors in a bite size way.
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1½ tsp. sugar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 large carrot, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 radishes, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) teriyaki-marinated baked tofu, cut into 16 pieces, each piece cut in half
- 32 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha mayonnaise
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Add carrots and radishes; mix lightly. Let stand 30 min.
- Spray large heavy skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Add tofu; cook 1 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Place tofu on crackers; top with mayonnaise and vegetable mixture.
These flavorful Vietnamese-inspired topped crackers can be one of your new go-to recipes for eating well.
- Make Ahead
The vegetable mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 1 week before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|