Toffee Apple Cheesecake Bars
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 45min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar, divided
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 9¼ HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. toffee bits
- 1½ cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping, divided
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add apples; stir until evenly coated with butter. Cook 8 to 10 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Add 2 Tbsp. sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir 1 to 2 min or until sugar is melted and mixture is well blended. Cool.
- Cut 3 whole grahams into quarters using a serrated knife; set aside. Line 9-inch pan with foil, extending ends of foil over sides. Place remaining grahams on bottom of prepared pan, cutting as necessary to form even layer. Stand reserved grahams around edges of pan.
- Mix Neufchatel and remaining sugar in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in toffee bits and 1 cup whipped topping; spread over grahams on bottom of pan. Top with apple mixture.
- Refrigerate dessert 2 hours. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan just before serving; top with remaining whipped topping.
This delicious dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- Jazz it Up
Garnish with sugared cranberries just before serving. Just moisten 3 fresh cranberries with water then roll in 1 tsp. granulated sugar. Refrigerate until ready to garnish dessert just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|