Toasted Coconut-Golden OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 3-1/2 doz. or 42 servings, 1 truffle each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 32 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1½ cups flaked coconut, toasted, divided
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1 cup coconut until well blended.
- Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|