With layers of coffee-infused Nilla Wafers and creamy cheesecake, you don't ever have to choose between your two favorite desserts again.
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 5min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) NILLA Wafers (about 88), divided
- 5 tsp. instant coffee, divided
- 3 Tbsp. hot water, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spread half the wafers onto bottom of prepared pan. Add 2 tsp. coffee granules to 2 Tbsp. hot water; stir until dissolved. Brush half onto wafers in pan; reserve remaining dissolved coffee for later use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Remove 3-1/2 cups batter; place in medium bowl. Dissolve remaining coffee granules in remaining hot water. Stir into removed batter; spread over wafers in pan. Top with remaining wafers; brush with remaining dissolved coffee. Cover with remaining plain batter.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan. Spread with whipped topping just before serving; sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Better For You
Save 60 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Neufchatel cheese, reduced-fat sour cream and frozen lite whipped topping.
- How to Bake in Springform Pan
Heat oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Assemble cheesecake as directed. Bake 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 28g|
|Saturated fat 16g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|