Go ahead, be a showoff. It's easy with this deceptively simple take on creamy, fluffy, mouthwatering tiramisu topped with juicy berries. A big bowl of awesome is what this is.
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, about 2/3 cup each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 48 NILLA Wafers
- ½ cup brewed strong coffee, cooled
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and dry pudding mixes. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Line 2-1/2-qt. bowl with 24 wafers; drizzle with 1/4 cup coffee. Top with half each of the pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat all layers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and raspberries. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Better For You
Save 60 calories and 4g of fat, including 2g sat fat, per serving by preparing with Neufchatel cheese, vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix, frozen lite whipped topping and Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers.
Since this indulgent dessert makes 16 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
- How to Easily Grate Chocolate
Use a box grater to grate 1 oz. of room temperature chocolate onto a sheet of wax paper.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|