Tin Roof Pie
Chocolate, ice cream, caramel and peanuts collide in this easy homemade pie - in no time you'll be popping this pie in the freezer and ready to impress your friends!
Prep time25 min
Total time4hr 45min
ServingsMakes 10 servings,.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 qt. (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- ¾ cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- ¾ cup salted peanuts, chopped, divided
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon ice cream into medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup EACH of the caramel topping and peanuts; swirl with spoon just until marbleized. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle pie with remaining caramel topping just before serving; sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
Enjoy a serving of this easy-to-make frozen pie on occasion.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 8g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Added sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|